Posting an assignment previously saved as a
Note: To complete the procedures in this document,
you need to be assigned a role that has the necessary permissions. To
find out what your role is, follow the directions in Participant roles. To see a list of what permissions are
associated with a given role, see Permissions, roles, and tools. For a basic understanding of roles and
permissions, see Permissions and Roles: Overview.
To post an assignment that you previously saved as a draft, follow
- In the menubar of the relevant course or project
- The title of any draft assignment that belongs to you will have
the prefix "Draft" before the title. To open a draft, click its
- Make any needed updates or changes. You may add attachments, or
select one or more of the following:
Add due date to schedule: To make the
assignment's due date appear on your site's Schedule
Announce the open date: To make the assignment's
open date appear on your site's Announcements
Add honor pledge: To add the Honor Pledge to your
- To preview your draft before posting it, click
save your changes without posting, click
Save Draft. To
cancel your changes, click
- To post the assignment (i.e., to make it live), click
This is document arbk.
Last modified on November 16, 2005.