Viewing and opening resources
When you click
Resources in the menubar, you will
see a list of the site's resources and folders containing
resources. You can then do the following to browse through the
- Click a resource's title to open it.
- To view the contents of a folder, click the folder icon next to
the folder name or the name itself to open it, or click the black
arrows to the left of "Title" to expand all the folders (i.e., make
their contents visible).
- You can navigate between resources and folders using the
"Location:" path above the resource list; simply click a folder name
in the path to go to that folder. You can also click the icon of a
folder with an arrow in it to go up one level.
- You can sort the resources by title (click
resource creator (click
Created by), date last modified
Modified), or size (click
Size). To reverse
the order, click any of these links again.
- To view a resource, click the name of the resource, or the icon
next to it. You may need to agree to a copyright statement, and then
you will see the resource.
This is document arbe.
Last modified on November 16, 2005.