What it is
The Gradebook is a tool for instructors to calculate, store, and
distribute grade information to students online.
Features: Using the Gradebook, instructors may:
- Autocalculate course grades
- Create and edit a mapping of the course letter grade to a 100
- Add, view, edit, and release point values of assignments and/or
assessments to students
- Manually enter, view, edit, and release to students their scores
- Export scores for an assessment from Tests & Quizzes to the
gradebook, which creates an assignment in the gradebook and transfers
student scores to that assignment
- Export scores and grades to Microsoft Excel (in
Viewing scores: The Gradebook will allow students to
view their own scores and grades, once instructors have released them.
Things to consider
- There are different ways instructors can view information in the
Gradebook, including a general overview for each course, assignment
detail, course grade detail, student roster, adding or editing
assignments, and gradebook options.
- Students can view their cumulative scores for all assignments and
the corresponding percentage; view their course grades, once an
instructor releases them; and sort their assignments by title, due
date, grade, and total possible points per assignment.
This is document arap.
Last modified on November 17, 2005.