Adding, editing, or removing
a site's tools
Note: To complete the procedures in this document,
you need to be assigned a role that has the necessary permissions. To
find out what your role is, follow the directions in Participant roles. To see a list of what permissions are
associated with a given role, see Permissions, roles, and tools. For a basic understanding of roles and
permissions, see Permissions and Roles: Overview.
To add, edit, or remove a site's tools, follow these steps:
- From My Workspace, on the menubar click
- Check the box to the left of the name of the site in which you
wish to add or remove tools. At the top of the page, click
- At the top of the page, click
- Check the box next to the tool's name that you wish to add or
edit; uncheck the box if you are removing a tool. Click
- If you are adding or editing a tool, enter a title and/or
URL, as needed. For the Web Content and News tools, the
title you enter will appear as a link in the menubar. Click
- You will see a list of the site's tools and any changes you've
made. If the list is accurate, click
Finish. To edit your
Back, or if you wish to cancel, click
This is document aqzf.
Last modified on November 17, 2005.